Glink is an Android-version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program,
Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink runs on devices running the Android operating system, providing access to a wide range of host systems.
Glink is used to access applications running on Bull, IBM, DEC, UNIX and Linux host systems.
Glink has emulations for the IBM 3270 and 5250 terminals, Bull Questar DKU7102, DKU7107 and DKU7211 terminals,
Bull VIP7800, VIP7760 and VIP7700 terminals, and DEC VT420, VT320, VT340, VT220 and VT102 terminals.
ANSI 3.64 is supported for general communications work.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator on your Android devices.
- IBM3270, IBM5250, Bull DKU7107, Bull VIP7800, Bull VIP7700, Bull DKU7102, VT420, VT320, VT340, VT220, VT102, ANSI 3.64 terminal emulation, all screen sizes
- TN3270, TN5250, TNVIP, Telnet and G&R/Ggate communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- SSH for direct communication with the SSH Daemon
- SSH tunneling for Telnet protocol
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, option numbers and URLs
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Physical keys and buttons can be mapped to macros, function keys and other keys
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management
- Optional password protected configurations
- Optional auto-connect at startup
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit or to toggle Action bar
- IBM5250 emulation supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Barcode scanning with built-in camera supported
- Zebra barcode scanner devices supported with DataWedge interface
- Honeywell barcode scanner devices supported with Data Intent interface
- Denso barcode scanner devices supported with Data Intent interface
- Unitech barcode scanner devices supported with Data Intent interface
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in SPP mode (Serial Port Profile)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners like Opticon OPN2002 connected as external keyboard