Glink Lite is an iOS version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program,
Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink Lite runs on devices running the iOS operating system, providing access to a wide range of host systems.
Glink Lite is used to access applications running on Bull, IBM, DEC, UNIX and Linux host systems.
Glink has emulations for the IBM 3270 and 5250 terminals, Bull Questar DKU7102, DKU7107 and DKU7211 terminals,
Bull VIP7800, VIP7760 and VIP7700 terminals, and DEC VT420, VT320, VT340, VT220 and VT102 terminals.
ANSI 3.64 is supported for general communications work.
Glink Lite brings you a high quality and proven emulator for free on your iOS devices.
- IBM3270, IBM5250, Bull DKU7107, Bull VIP7800, Bull VIP7700, Bull DKU7102, VT420, VT320, VT340, VT220, VT102, ANSI 3.64 terminal emulation, all screen sizes
- TN3270, TN5250, TNVIP, Telnet and G&R/Ggate communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- SSH for direct communication with the SSH Daemon
- SSH tunneling for Telnet protocol
- Multiline toolbar with function keys
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Optional password protected configurations
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
- IBM5250 emulation supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scrollback buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Two finger swipe gesture to move cursor
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Barcode scanning with built-in camera supported
- Linea Pro and Infinea Tab barcode scanner/magnetic card reader support
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in iOS mode (Bluetooth Accessory Protocol)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners like Opticon OPN2002 connected as external keyboard
Additional features in the Ad-free Glink version
- More screen space, no ads
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, option numbers and URLs
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Optional auto-connect at startup
- Export and import of configurations
- Managed App Configuration support, configure Glink from MDM server
- Configurable scrollback buffer contains history of your host session